I was immediately drawn to this necklace while perusing the list of most popular necklaces on Ylang 23 — and then when I saw the price, I admit I totally had a Working Girl moment. There, though, it’s a sheath dress with a $5,000 tag and the quirky best friend says disapprovingly, “it isn’t even lea-tha” — here I looked at the necklace and said, “it isn’t even diamonds.”
They actually have a really similar necklace in diamonds for not that much more, though, and I prefer the simpler gold bars — it’s a more unique look that can be layered with fancier things and less fancy things. (Like, uh, heart necklaces.)
The pictured necklace is $2,200 at Ylang 23. I initially thought it would be really easy to find more budget-friendly dupes but I haven’t — if you’ve seen any please feel free to shout them out in the comments. (This choker is similar-ish for $55, and this Zoë Chicco necklace at Bloomingdale’s is also similar for $415.)
(This necklace is also amazing, should you have $10,000 to spare for necklaces.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.20.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off