Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This flowered, collarless blouse from J.Crew Factory would be a great option for the office or working from home. The fabric has a nice drape, and the “utility green” color would look great with just about any neutral.
For the office, I would pair this with black ankle pants and a camel sweater blazer. For home, I’d leave it untucked with my favorite pull-on skinny jeans.
The top is $39.50 and comes in sizes XXS–3X. It also comes in a black floral print.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000s of new markdowns!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale & clearance up to 75% off — and try code JUST4U through 9/15 to take $30-$650 off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 15% off $75, 25% off $100, 40% off $125
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – bottoms starting at $29; 40% off everything else