Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love the look of these “cappuccino”-colored pants from Lafayette 148 for this time of year. They’re still a neutral, but not your typical black, gray, or navy. This pair looks really polished with pintucked details, and they’re fully lined, so they’re ready for the transition to winter.
I would wear these with a black turtleneck and black bootie for a casual office day.
The pants are $448 at Saks Fifth Avenue and come in sizes 14W–24W.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.24.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase; $40 off $100/$100 off $225+
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale plus extra 70% off women’s sale swimsuits
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Eloquii – $19+ select styles; 40% off everything else
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off