Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This grosgrain-trimmed blazer from Gucci is a classic for a reason. The cut is gorgeous, and everything from the printed silk lining to the gold buttons has a timeless, upscale, preppy look.
Of course you could wear this with a sheath dress or pencil skirt, but I’d love to see it dressed down a bit for a more casual office with some straight-leg jeans and a solid tee.
The blazer is $2,700 at Net-a-Porter and comes in Italian sizes 36–48.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.26.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything plus free shipping
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off all denim; 40% off everything else