For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I’m always intrigued to see a yellow suit — particularly a mustard-yellow suit for fall, which I don’t think we’ve featured before. I like the unusual color, and I’m pondering how I would style it — I suppose it does work with the browns and beiges shown here, although I tend to like to pair yellow with grays and silvers. Hmmn.
Even more interesting: the suit also comes in a saturated teal and a lipstick red. Nice. All three colors are available in tall, petite, and regular sizes 0-20. The “sculpted fit Italian wool blazer” is $209, and the trousers are $149 (available in petite and regular sizes with 3 inseam options).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else