Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This “radiant gold” top from Ann Taylor feels autumnal, but still cheery. I like the shirred-seam details at the shoulders and sleeves to add a little visual interest to the blouse.
This color would look fabulous with just about any neutral — I would probably wear it with a navy or gray suit for a business formal look.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.16.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000s of new markdowns!
- Neiman Marcus – Take an additional 25% off tons of markdowns — and try code JUST4U through 9/15 to take $30-$650 off your purchase as well.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 15% off $75, 25% off $100, 40% off $125
- Talbots – 25% off select styles
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – bottoms starting at $29; 40% off everything else