Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I was a big fan of Scandal, even when the plot went completely off the rails in later seasons. In spite of the bonkers plot twists, Olivia Pope’s outfits were always on point. I particularly admired her ability to drink copious amounts of red wine — all while wearing light-colored cashmere and sitting on a white couch — without spilling a drop.
I’m not quite as graceful, but I love a nice cashmere topper for an elegant, but cozy look. I would wear this open-front cardigan from Club Monaco on a day when I knew I was going to be working late and wanted to be as comfortable as possible.
The sweater is $249.50 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XS–L.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.5.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles & additional 30% off select sale styles
- The Outnet – Tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 30-40% off full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off fall essentials; up to $100 off boots
- Talbots – Today only: 40% off entire site
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off everything; extra 40% off sale