- The New York Times noted, “In the fashion world, few people were more committed to mentoring the next generation of creative talent than Virgil Abloh,” who died on Sunday.
- Vox explained why The Nanny‘s Fran Fine has remained a style icon.
- The New York Times looked at the trend of “permanent” bracelets that are welded closed.
- New York magazine explored the large number of resignations at the big banks — especially the “revolt” by analysts at Goldman Sachs.
- Above the Law reported that “standout lawyers” who are women are out-billing their male counterparts by five percent.
- Axios explained what abortion access would look like, state by state, if Roe v. Wade is overturned.
- NPR offered advice on deciding whether to freeze your eggs.
- Book Riot featured the best book covers of 2021.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Your Password Must Contain.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…